Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sitting Up!

I am trying to update everyone on what has been going on in the past few weeks because I am a slacker and don't update our blog often enough (right Nikki)! Anyways, Zoe has been sitting up all by herself now for about 3 weeks! She loves being able to see the world at a new angle. And she can entertain herself more when I put her toys around her to play with. Which is a huge help because she is going through the stage where she wants mommy to hold her or be in her eye sight all the time, which does not go well with my OCD of cleaning house.

I just can't believe how quick they grow up. You always hear other people saying that but you just don't get it until you have a child of your own. Pretty soon she is going to be crawling, then walking and talking. Where did my newborn go?

1 comment:

James, Nikki & Liam Adair said...

YAY! New posts!! I did not like being called out like that, though, missy...just kidding :)

I think Zoe looks beautiful with her new earrings, too. And it is so nice to hear that Liam is not the only one who is starting to get all atttached and wants me to either hold him or be in eyesight, like you said. So wierd! But yes, time flies. They're going to be off to college before we know it.

Thanks for the new posts!!! I check yours every day, so it was so good to see the updates!!